Hartwell House is situated on Victoria Street, a main thoroughfare through the city centre to Temple Meads Station and the inner ring road to the south, with Finzels Reach and Cabot Circus to the North. Local amenities are in abundance with Friska, Tesco, Pret a Manger, Premier Inn, Street Markets, and many more within short walking distance.
A landmark building, the five storey office is high profile and has predominately glazed elevations providing good natural light to the open plan flexible office space inside.
A double storey impressive entrance and reception has recently been remodelled and refurbished providing a warm welcome to visitors and staff alike.
Sizes and Measurements
|Floor||Details||Min Size||Max Size||Status|
|Part 4th Floor||Offices||2161||2161||Immediately available|
Lease Information & Charges
– Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
– Full access raised floor with a clear void of 150mm
– Clear floor to ceiling height of 2.7m
– Newly refurbished and imposing double height reception area
– Remodelled common parts and WC’s
– One car parking space
– Bike racks
– Natural light with well configured floor plate
Morton Property Consultants Ltd for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of Morton Property Consultants has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.