8 Unity Street is in an established business area with its own community within the heart of the central business district close to the inner ring road of Colston Avenue. Bene tting from having the best of both worlds being walking distance from the residential areas to the West but also being close to the amenities
to be found at Harbourside, College Green and Park Street together with easy access to Temple Meads Railway Station just over Queen Square.
The property comprises an impressive period four storey terraced Georgian property with direct access off Unity Street, a basement and rear courtyard. Internally the property is arranged with various compartmentalised of ces on each floor including male and female WCs and a kitchenette.
Sizes and Measurements
Lease Information & Charges
- High prominence and profile
- Cellular offices
- Rear courtyard
- Solid floors with carpeting
- Period features throughout
- Solid ceilings with low glare lighting
- Male and female WC
- Basement Storage
- Gas central heating
Morton Property Consultants Ltd for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of Morton Property Consultants has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.