Tower Wharf is situated adjacent to the waterfront, off Passage Street, a main thoroughfare through the city centre which provides access to the inner ring road and motorway network beyond. Located just 9 mins walk from Bristol Temple Meads Railway Station, and within close proximity to retail/Leisure hub of Cabot Circus. Further amenities such as Spicer Cole and the Marriott and Premier Inn hotels are close by. Tower Wharf is situated in the heart of Bristol City Centre.
A landmark building, the six storey office with basement parking is high profile and has predominately brick and glazed elevations providing good natural light to the open plan flexible office space inside.
An impressive full height entrance and reception will shortly be remodelled.
Sizes and Measurements
|Fitted out or clear
Lease Information & Charges
- 10,719 sq ft (approx)
- Fully fitted space
- Short or long term flexible lease
- High profile and prominent
- Modern air conditioned open plan offices
- LED Lighting
- Raised floors
- Suspended ceilings
- Male and Female & Disabled WC plus shower on each floor
- Full Height reception and entrance
- 7 Car parking spaces
- Balconies and waterfront views
- Close to local hotel, amenities, bars and restaurants
- Remodelled reception and basement amenity block planned
Morton Property Consultants Ltd for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of Morton Property Consultants has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.